Thursday, March 13, 2008

Warrior


I want to start off by saying that no, I did not draw this one in the luxuries of my own bathroom. (For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, please read the last post.) I drew this sketch in the office today, in between conversations with my director. Drawing conceptual sketches like these is a fun process, just lightly sketching scribble lines until an idea forms in my head. Nail down the final lines and you've got something hopefully people would be interested in looking at. Or not.

4 comments:

mark covell said...

That dude looks serious!! Nice work.

Dominic Polcino said...

Looks like a sweet ass character from Beowolf the most insane movie made in the last decade.

Albert said...

Nice one bruthah. I like that back-handed grip on the Blade o' Pain.

DAN-VAN-COOL said...

I like this guys design. Looks like someone who would give Conan a run for his money. Conan would still win though...Sorry :D

Thanks for stoping by my blog and dropping some encouragment. It very apreciated coming from a guy of your calibur.

Take Care