Thursday, June 25, 2009

Adam Strange


Toonboom has been a really cool software that's been great for drawing storyboards, but recently, I've just been doodling whenever time allows at the office, trying to sketch my own stuff, things that I would normally do in my sketchbook you know? It looks a bit clunky and the rendering is choppy since I'm using non-textured brushes, which means that it's like drawing with a sharpie. There are textured brushes that look more like pencils, but it just seems to slow the whole program down with the file size, so I've been avoiding it. As far as subject, Adam Strange. What more is there to say except that this character just ROCKS! Hope to do more of a finished piece with this guy in the future. Two posts in one week? Who would have thought! Take care guys!