Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spaceman

Things have been normalizing a bit at the office, meaning the deadlines aren't by the minute as it was the last few weeks, so life has been good. I had a few minutes alone with my nifty cool toonboom program on my cintiq, so I doodled this one with a few minutes to spare before a meeting. Wacky looking, but it was fun doing something stylistically different with the program than the normal daily duties. And don't ask me what he's holding onto there. I have no clue. Hope you bloggers are having an awesome week! Until the next post!

6 comments:

damon said...

wow i like that a lot

very cool

Larry Levine said...

This is fantastic--beautiful work!!!

Kristina Bustamante said...

AHH!!! That's so freakin' cool!!!

Seven said...

Its nice to see Toon Boom is good for other things! This one turned out really nice and I especially like the fact that you were able to do it between chaos at work!

Francis said...

great sketch. ya i never knew toonboom was capable of making art like this.

Mimi Cortazar said...

Cool sketch!