Thursday, July 2, 2009

Logan 3: What I'll be feeling like on that freeway tonight...


Believe it or not guys, as much of a fan as I am of Logan(as you can tell by the number of posts recently), I have not seen the new movie yet. Not because of the reviews, but because I simply haven't had the time. And when there is time, I've been inclined to watch a movie with my wife and daughter, and I don't think Wolverine is on the top of their list. Sigh. Someday. I'm totally amped about the 4th of July weekend as everyone of you guys I'm sure are, but I'm not lookin' forward to that drive on the freeway tonight on the way home. My wife was kind of enough to let me borrow her IPod which is holdin' a ton of cool little podcasts, so hopefully I can retain some kind of sanity during my 2 hour drive back.(I'm guesstimatin'). And there goes my last attempt of the week into the world of toonboom storyboard pro sketchin' for postin'. Thanks bloggers for checkin' out the site as always and have a safe and a kick ass holiday weekend!

9 comments:

Art Fan Ako said...

Awesome Wolverine!

damon said...

nice

DAN-VAN-COOL said...

Wicked, Love the gnarly weapon X version.
I saw the movie. Im pretty forgiving, and only ever ask to be entertained.
Its was good enough. A few parts made me skake my head in a way spiderman 3 did, but there was enough claws and freak outs to keep me watching.
If you want to be amazed by some gritty wolverine action, check out the Wolverine origins cinematics for the video game. Its done by Blur studios...need I say more hehe

Maurizio Ercole said...

Great composition!

3ster said...

Impressive, Joseph!

Peter Breese said...

Awesome buddy, also love that Adam Strange... wicked.

TH3DEN said...

Mr Lee, i would kill to see you do some of these comics :D. The last time i really liked wolverine i think Mr. Kubert was still penciling it. :D That was way back in the 90's!!!! hahahah Your style is really great! :) Chalk this guy up on your board as another fan.

justdoodleit said...

Wicked stuff!

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

man...I guess I should check out toonboom....these are looking awesome