Friday, August 28, 2009

Wolverine in Vegas


Hey gang! Hope you guys are having a terrific creative week out there. Been relaxing in Las Vegas the last two days, getting a little bit of extra r&r relaxing in the pool and hitting the slots before heading back to work next week. Our family stayed at the Luxor hotel, and had a really great time there. Came in to the hotel room last night absolutely broke from the slots, penniless and depressed, thinking to myself why I was so incapabale of making any good moves in the bonuses that could have given me instead of 75, like 2000. Sigh. So depressed was I, that I grabbed a little notepad by the bed and with a hotel pen started doodling, just to stop thinking about the money I lost. If you notice on the upper left hand corner, there is a 9 to 7 written on it with some scribbles. That's my wife writing some info down while talking with the front desk. But all in all it was a heck of a lot of fun up there and feel refreshed mentally to get back into work mode again. See ya all in the next post!

12 comments:

Kristina Bustamante said...

That has to be the greatest thing ever drawn on Luxor Hotel stationery.

Trent Correy said...

haha I agree! Sounds like a good trip!

Oscar Rosales said...

Joseph man, that is awesome!

Ramses said...

great sketch! :)

Peter Breese said...

Nice buddy and bravo on the paper selection.

C.B. Canga said...

aw yeah! nice job.

Rich Dannys said...

Very nice.. It has a real Sienkiewicz-y feel to it!

Mirella said...

I love it, love WOlverine^_^

Mimi Cortazar said...

Love the sketch!

Nabeel said...

Wolverine meets thundercats? I dunno why I see Liono from thundercats in this sketch.

TH3DEN said...

:D SSNNIKT!!! That's awesome! Great sketch.

Ken said...

nice "doodle" man! I hope you took it with you or did you leave it for room service to find?