Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dark Knight

Hello Bloggers! It's been awhile since my last post and I guess the only thing I can say about that is I've been absolutely swamped with work and life. Sides' starting up a new season of Family Guy, I've been blessed, but pressured at the same time into getting my work done as quickly as ever with the coming of a new child in the Lee family. I'm absolutely excited nursing my child at home the last few weeks and enjoying the bonding time with the family. In between feedings, I've managed to, with bleary eyes, sketch away a few things by the table, just to keep some creativity going. It's not much, but something to keep the bloggin love alive till the next post. And I want to give a special thanks to Joe Vaux and Andi Klein for the sweet supportive calls that I haven't been able to return, unfortunately, and the studio for all their support. Hope you all are doing fantastically with the holiday weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Tim said...

Great work on this one! And thanks for the comment on my blog

Mimi Cortazar said...

Awesome work ! :)

Mirella said...

Really awesome Joseph!! Great^^

B. Morris said...

This is awesome! I love the way you've been playing with textures lately. It's really pushing your work to a new level, and inspiring me to start experimenting more with textures in my own work.

Mirella said...

hi^^ happy holydays!!!

Gorillustrator said...

Great piece as usual Joseph. Also congratulations on the brand new Lee, hope alls going well.