Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jean


Happy Valentines day y'all! We've got a couple of parties in the works at the house, one for a family at lunch and another at night, so I'm mad rushing to assemble and prepare stuff for the festivities. I think it's like the Chinese new year as well, so it's a like a big weekend for many reasons. Pretty cool. And it really helps that we've got a president's day holiday tommorrow to get some cushion time before headin' back to work. Know what I mean? Well, here's another sketch I did at work during a break. I started the piece by just going at it with like a 40% grey marker to get the gesture and some landmarks down and finished it off with some pens. Kind of spontaneous and chaotic, but defianately a fun one to do. Hope you guys have a great weekend and I'll see you on the next post!

1 comment:

Mirella said...

thank you^^
is beautiful, love it^^