Saturday, February 20, 2010

Macross


My little brother and I in the 80's used to watch this show Robotech on TV, around 3:30, right after the Gumby show. It was the coolest show ever featuring super cool robots and amazing battle sequences. So when given a chance to give a gift to my little brother for this Christmas, I remembered the good times we had with this show and thought that a little painting done for him as a gift could be pretty cool. I'm not sure of the authenticity to this one being the early Max Sterling model, and I could be wrong, but that plane next to the skull fighter was one of the coolest ever. If only there was a live action version of it in theatres, now that would be amazing, seeing all these 80's shows coming to life in the big screen. Until the next post bloggers!

5 comments:

Tim said...

Love the action!

RAWLS said...

I used to love that show!!!

Mimi Cortazar said...

Great work :)

HwangNguyen said...

I love this show too and still get teary eyes when Roy died.

Maurizio Ercole said...

Love this one!