Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick Sketch: Witchblade


So here's another one of those sketches that I've been doing between breaks at work. I was doing some caricatures of some office people(which I'll post soon), but I've been interested recently in delving into the female anatomy again, just to keep that part of my wee little brain active. I would do the head, the body and so on, a few minutes here and there whenever time is available. A lot of the details got lost unfortunately because the scanner here could only high contrast the marker rendering. A lot of the textural details got completely turned to black. But I think it's clear enough to see what it was. It was fun to just let loose on some inks and markers. Until the next post bloggers!

2 comments:

Keith Conroy said...

Very sexy! Great to see you posting!
Hope all is well!

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

very awesome