Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spidey


Hi bloggers! Things are hectic as always at the studio, and with 2 kids waitin' at home after work....sigh...you know what I mean, you parents out there. During any minutes of time to spare at home, I have been working on numerous roughs and preliminaries for paintings to come, but don't really have anything finished that I can put up...yet. Here is one of the numerous studies I've done for one of the painting projects that I feel comfortable showing. Been really getting into this character design. I didn't really get the new Civil War costume that Spidey had on, but once I got to catching up on the epic saga, I really understood the costume as a symbol as well as it's purpose. It's a really cool storyline for those of you that haven't read it. A great read. I'll see you on the next post!

6 comments:

Djordje Zutkovic said...

Sweet! I like it, nice pose! Have to say I always did wanna take a peek at civil war,..maybe I should. Nice stuff!

Ken said...

Howdy! Its been a while! Im following you now so I wont miss your updates hehe nice spidey!

Jim said...

your best Commie Spidey yet. Nice to see you back in the game Lee.

Larry Levine said...

Great Spidey!!!

Alina Chau said...

WICKED

Gorillustrator said...

Wicked-good. Nice dynamic pose Joseph.