Monday, May 10, 2010

Wolverine



Worked on this piece during the weekend (and no this wasn't the Mother's day gift. ;)) during some minutes to spare. But really I should be working on a painting which I've been avoiding, mainly I think because there's hasn't been a solid block of time available to do it yet. Hopefully soon. I've always loved this costume design on Logan I guess mainly because that's the costume I remember when I first read comics with Wolverine in it. I wasn't super crazy about the recent theatrical release of this guy, but I thought good enough to hopefully see a really cool one soon. Thanks for checkin' out the image!

4 comments:

Tim said...

That's a really awesome image. Visceral, I like the speed lines and warped kind of perspective.

damon said...

very cool

Chris Kennett said...

Grrr he's an angry man alright! Tons of emotion in this, makes me want to go shred some paper!

Gulzar said...

nice! nice! I love that rush of speed!