Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Artie Johann


Did this drawing yesterday of Artie Johann. He asked for a sketch a while back and I finally got around to doing it. Thanks for allowing me to mess with your face man! As much as the gang are gettin' a kick out of seeing themselves on paper, I'm getting as much pleasure just doin' something different creatively in the studio and that's just keeps the energy goin' artistically, know what I mean? Enough ramblin' gotta get back to work... Thanks for checkin' out the site guys!

2 comments:

Mirella said...

Hi!
this is really cool:D I like it!

Jim said...

I don't remember Artie's ears being such a prominent feature. I guess, I'm just always paralyzed, gazing into his intoxicating stare.

Love all of these Joseph... including all the others hanging up in the FG halls.

Keep on truckin' good buddy.