Thursday, June 17, 2010

George the Gorilla


Hey gang! Today I didn't get to do any caricatures, but instead opted to do an animal drawing, something I don't do often. If you've perused the stuff I've been doing, it's mostly buff lookin' dudes with capes and spandex. My daughter was a little under the weather yesterday and to help her keep her mind off her pain, I started tellin' her a story about this great adventure of a gorilla named George. This seemed to help her and I just kept rollin' along with the story. Came in the office today thinkin' about what to draw during lunch(my normal activity the last couple of weeks) and there you have it. Thanks for checkin' out the image!

1 comment:

mohamadhanif said...

tipsSEO

U have a good blog. i enjoy reading this blog.
I have more article about domain.
U can change you URL blog to you name.
I you like you can read at here.

domain-myname.co.cc