Friday, July 23, 2010

Old Man Logan


Words can't describe how amped I am about the Comic Con this week in San Diego. I know, it's crowded as hell and it's become more of a movie thing than comics, but it still brings great nostalgia of being totally excited to see the Image gang at the time. Sigh...that was crazy and fun. Anyways, I digress...I did this sketch having just read the Old Man Logan miniseries which was tremendously fun. Hopefully with a break coming for me soon, I'll be able to catch up on more great reads. Have a great week gang!

2 comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

Man, your line-work is awesome! Just in time for the Con! Gonna sit this one out this year and watch from the sidelines.... the G4 channel sidelines, hahaha.

Mirella said...

Wooooooow,amazing work!!! Great job, my friend^^